In Kayon there are carvings or drawings that include:
- House or a beautiful hall with a floor of a three-story symbolizes a home or country in which there is a safe, peaceful and happy.
- Two giant twin gear complete with sword and shield guard. interpreted that these images of natural guardian symbolizes the dark and bright
- Two twin winged dragon with two tails out at the end of Kayon.
- Figure fertile jungle filled with a large timber with its animal.
- Ilu Ilu-Banaspati image symbolizes that life in this world many temptations, trials, challenges and dangers that threaten every moment to human safety.
- Large tree that big snake wrapped high with his head turned to right.
- Two makara head amid the tree symbolizes the human being in everyday life has a greedy nature, evil like the devil.
- Two-tailed macaques and langurs were playing in the tree and two chickens were fighting forest above the trees, tiger face with a bull.
Describing human behavior.
Kebo = lazy
Monkey = greedy
Sneaky snake =
Bull = symbol of the spirit, earth elements, with the nature of power lust aluamah
Tiger = symbol of spirit, strength properties of elements of fire with lust anger, emotional, grumpy
Dragon = symbol of the Spirit, the water element to the nature of the power of lust sufiah
Eagle = symbol of the Spirit, air elements to the nature of power lust Muthmainah.